Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good sense is from five cents

Good sense is from five cents
Review by Maria Galinovic--The Leader Newspaper.

Carly Hamilton has seven albums full of coins, mostly five cent pieces.
She found each of the coins-in shopping centers, footpaths, gutters-and believe   each has a story to tell.

The stories of the coins have now been documented in a book: Coins From Heaven: The Ultimate Collection.

To Mrs. Hamilton, of Kirrawee, the five cent pieces are a message from God or “God’s way of showing me that nothing goes unnoticed by him.”
They are a vital part of her spiritual journey. “I wrote this book because of the extraordinary and unique spiritual experiences I have been having for many years,” she said. “These experiences, I believe, are the work of God and his angels.”

 Mrs Hamilton, a nurse and mother of two daughters, first noticed the coins when she was going through a hard time a few years back.

“I had been trapped in a nasty situation from which God and his angels rescued me by placing five cent coins on my path to lift my spirit,” she said. “After finding dozens of coins when feeling sad or stressed, I realized that God was using them to comfort and encourage me.” “I would find them in places that were almost impossible to see, and at the time it felt like a miracle.”

 Eventually the coins became a communication system where I believe answers to particular questions would come via coins. To Mrs Hamilton, coins are about comfort, protection, healing, encouragement, divine retribution, and confirmation of thoughts and actions.

The book also has a darker theme of sexual abuse, attitudes towards women and double standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment